The Wild Earth Coastal High 50 is now fully sold out (in under 10hrs - yikes!). Extra entries may become available closer to the event as existing participants defer their entry to next year (not that we're wishing injury on anyone or anything like that...but you may want to). To be notified if/when any additional entries become available you will need to follow the waiting list procedure as follows:
"WAITING LIST" PROCEDURE.
The 2017 Wild Earth Coastal High 50 is now sold out. Additional entry places may become available if entered participants need to defer their entry to 2018. In this instance, we will notify potential new runners - providing 24 HOURS NOTICE - that 'X' number of entries will be made available via the online entry system.
You can subscribe to receive notification in two ways:
1. Add your name to the mailing list using the form below. We will then email all subscribers 24 hours prior to releasing additional entries. It is your responsibility to ensure your emails are not filtering out our emails - please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book, and be sure to periodically check your junk mail folder too.
2. We have setup a specific post in the Wild Earth Coastal High 50 Facebook event (it's pinned at the top). We will comment under that post 24 hours prior to releasing additional entries. To receive notification in this way, you need to comment on THAT POST and ensure your Facebook settings are set such that you receive notice when someone comments on the post (note that you may receive a large number of notifications as people add their names to the list).
We will provide 24hrs notice of waiting list entries opening then, once open, it will be first in best dressed. The system will only accept the number of entries we allocate to it and then it will automatically close again once the quota is filled. Any questions please ask WELL IN ADVANCE - "I didn't know" will not be an acceptable excuse!
If it was us, we'd be subscribing to BOTH notifications outlined above to ensure we don't miss it. But hey, you do what you want.
We will also make a general post on the Wild Earth Coastal High 50 Facebook page 24 hours prior, but this is not the method we suggest you rely on for notification - unfortunately you don't necessarily see everything we post (which means you're sometimes missing out on the really funny stuff we're posting - sad, huh?).
If you miss an additional entry spot your only other method for gaining an entry is to track down an entry transfer - a handful of these usually come up in the last month or so prior to the event. Transfers WILL NOT be notified by us - these will be arranged between the existing and new participants and then we simply process the transfer. The Gold Coast Trail Runners and Brisbane Trail Runners Facebook groups are good places to watch for entry transfers coming up.
ENTRY DATE & PRICING.
DELAYED ENTRIES $219
Available in batch release only - please follow the waiting list procedure above
- You will need to select your event singlet size during entry - please ensure you have checked the size chart prior to entry as you will not be able to change your size after your entry is accepted.
Entry to the Coastal High 50 includes the following:
- Race entry
- Coach shuttle bus to the start line
- Aid station support throughout the event
- Event singlet
- Finisher's medal
- Finisher's gift
- The most scenic trail run going around!
Entry transfers will be accepted up until 11:59pm Friday 18th August AEST. Transfer conditions and procedures are outlined in the "Entry Transfer / Deferment Procedures" document on the downloads page.
Entry deferrals may be accepted up until 11:59pm Friday 21st July AEST. Deferral conditions and procedures are outlined in the "Entry Transfer / Deferment Procedures"document on the downloads page.
After the deferral deadline, you may only transfer your entry to another runner.